He's probably less happy that I drive an 11 year old car that gets 20 mpg has some of the worst exhaust fumes ever.
Hmmm . . .
Dear Al Gore,
Thanks for inventing the internet. I know you're concerned about global warming, and I want to do my part to help. If you will send me a new Prius, I will stop driving my gas guzzling, smoke spewing, broken-mirrored, hood-ornament missing, eleven year old Burick.
3 comments:
Al Gore would be pelased that you are using his invention to keep us informed of such momentous events.
He's probably less happy that I drive an 11 year old car that gets 20 mpg has some of the worst exhaust fumes ever.
Hmmm . . .
Dear Al Gore,
Thanks for inventing the internet. I know you're concerned about global warming, and I want to do my part to help. If you will send me a new Prius, I will stop driving my gas guzzling, smoke spewing, broken-mirrored, hood-ornament missing, eleven year old Burick.
Thanks again for the internet. It rocks.
Dr. Mr. Gore
Please send me a Prius as well. If you don't I will stop using your internet. I don't like it anyway but how else am i 'ppose'ta gamble?
Post a Comment