Friday, April 28, 2006

Every Single Time

sign o the times o my lifeI'm driving on the interstate, to my right there's an entrance ramp. A van is coming down the ramp. Our relative positions put him at the end of the ramp slightly ahead of me. I slow down slightly to allow the van enough space to merge. Then the van slows. I slow a little more. The van slows a little more. Every stinkin' time! Flippin' heck! Why won't people speed up when they get on the interstate?!? Ugh!

2 comments:

Vince said...

in nearly, canada many of the on ramps have yield signs. that's dumb.

Karasue said...

My personal favorite is when you are deperately trying to get over to the other lane...you are trying to make eye contact with the other driver to get into the other lane and they are making like you do not exist. Why oh why! What ever happened to kindness and courtesy?! My God.. it is just a lane change.. I am not asking for you car!!