Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What’s Wrong With Me?!?

I’m leaving for work the other day, and as I hear the door click shut behind me, I look down the driveway and notice that the garbage truck hasn’t been by yet. Deciding to go back upstairs and retrieve the kitchen trash, I reach into my pocket to get my keys. At almost the same moment, I realize that I forgot to put my keys in my pocket. Ugh!!

The next day, as I’m driving to work and mentally planning my day, I realize that not only did I forget to bring my lunch, I also forgot to pack a lunch. Suddenly I’m painfully aware that I have only one American dollar. Dang it! No lunch and no money!!

What the heck is wrong with me?!? Early onset Alzheimer’s? First I forget my . . . uh . . . my keys then . . . what am I talking about? Where am I? What the . . .

2 comments:

Vince said...

i am just glad you noticed it was an american dollar. i would hate it if you had one yen. that would have been worse.

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you...are we just getting older? I rebel!!