Saturday, June 10, 2006

Hey, That’s Not What I Meant . . . Eh, I Got Nothin’

So I had this whole post written up about how I accidentally told a guy selling newspapers that I can’t read (sounds kinda funny? doesn’t it?). Anyway, I get to re-reading it, and I realize, that just sounds stupid. It was kind of funny when it happened (ok, my life-partner was doubled over laughing), but reading about it is just lame. Maybe I’ve been awake too long. Whatever. In the end, I got nothin’. Sorry. Thanks for stopping by, though.

3 comments:

Taran said...

I'm hoping that soon someone will raise a little heck in your life so that you'll have something to blog about...

(maybe I'll blog about what an incompetent blog commentmaker I am)

PoMonkey said...

I heard (and experienced) this story in it's entirety, and laughed about it for several days afterward. But it might be one of those "you just had to be there"!

Mister Ginger said...

Oh Taran, if you only knew the heck in my life. But would my shield of anonymity protect me?